Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer's Swingin'!

Things are going well as of late!  The latest OVS issue should be headed to print later this week.  As posted earlier, my good friend Mike Curato is the featured artist, it looks great!

The reason why I'm excited to post on here today is because, as some of you may know, I am a huge fan of the band They Might Be Giants.  There are a lot of fan sites out there for folks like us, but the one that I find addictive is They Might Be Hipsters, a tumblr blog-style site for us nerds to submit photos with one or two liners from the lyrics overlaid on them.  ...So of course I had to.  And mine got posted today!  You can find it here, though I've reposted it below.  I do recommend scrolling through the Hipsters's site because there's some great mashups on there.  And on that note, everyone, have a stellar Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I think I recognize those shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look a bit...familiar... :)

    ReplyDelete