Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sketchbook Project coming to completion.

The deadline for mailing in my contribution to the Sketchbook Project is fast approaching. And I do best with deadlines. So as you would guess, I've been killing it. The book itself looks great, I've covered up a few pages but the end result of all the spreads I am very happy with so far. Got one left to go, and the cover...I have no idea what to do with the cover. I will be shipping out my little sketchbook this coming Saturday. I think at least the heart one I've posted before, but now you can get an idea of its surroundings. Here is a preview.






On another note, both potentials from last month have gone by the wayside. Sadly, Planet Marshmallow closed at the end of the year. And I will not be taking the Chalk Hill residency - the two weeks they allotted me encompassed Thanksgiving-time, and I am not selfish enough to use up a holiday purely for me. But I accomplished what I sought out to do - I was accepted. Hazaah! Next: find opportunities a bit more local.

No comments:

Post a Comment