Monday, February 11, 2013

OVS Latest Issue & Dead White Men.

I'd totally forgotten to update about all the good things going on lately. So - here we go!

OVS put out our latest issue (issue 8! This thing's been going on for a while!) and will be showing it off at the upcoming AWP (Association of Writers  & Writer Programming) Conference in Boston the beginning of March. Here is a preview of the cover, art by Eleanor Leonne-Bennett.

Also on the docket my friends are starting up a new Anthology, which I got to make the promo materials for. It's called the (Dead) White Men Anthology, and as you would guess I had great fun playing around with this one.  I created a handout and the masthead for the website. Pretty fun.



So here you can see J.D. Salinger, Ernest Hemingway, Rudyard Kipling, Charles Dickens, E.A. Poe, and John Steinbeck (a random selection). I should do more of this, I love sketch work.

And lastly, I finally figured out my life long theme song if I had the choice. This is it.

Happy Monday people.

No comments:

Post a Comment